Latest topics 390 of 390

Mistress Diana
Mistress Diana

Submissive slave

I’m a dominant woman seeking for obedient and faithful slave ready to live the bdsm kinky lifestyle and explore...
No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

Anyone dm

I'm a dominant mistress seeking for a lovely loyal sissy sub and slave to be dominated by me and if you’re interested...
No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

Anyone serious dm

I'm a dominant mistress seeking for a lovely loyal sissy sub and slave to be dominated by me and if you’re interested...
No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

Anyone available now to dm

No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

Serious and honest to dm

No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

Hi slave and sissy

No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

Anyone online to dm

No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

A mistress looking for an serious person and...

No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

Are you ready to be dominated by this...

No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

"I want to control you, command you, dominate...

No replies
Call Girls Delhi
Call Girls Delhi

Call Girls Delhi Justdial | 9*****2 Shorts 1500

Call Girls Delhi Justdial | 9*****2 Shorts 1500
No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

Anyone is online to submit himself to me

No replies
Mistress Katherine
Mistress Katherine

Slave and sissy online

No replies
Gonzales Manas
Gonzales Manas

I am a mistress looking for a slave to serve me

My google chat is : m*****7@gmail. com
No replies
Miss2029
Miss2029

Mistress looking for a long term sub boy

Mistress looking for a long term sub to train for a very long time Kinks:humiliation, pegging, chastity, ass worship,...
No replies
Dom Rosey
Dom Rosey

Session tasks

Any submissive slut open to be owned and have fun in my dungeon?…..Text me up🤐🤐
No replies
Join Kinkers Club now!

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum